Blog Archive

Friday, February 27, 2015

Brag About It #2

Okayy I'm going to call you guys, my readers, out a little bit. I was super excited about my "Brag About It" idea and only got a few responses!! Come on people! I know ya'll are doing great stuff every week and I want to know about it! Like I said in my last post. People do not spend enough time congratulating themselves. Most people (myself included) spend their time thinking about the things they haven't accomplished and this post is intended to change that for a couple of minutes a week. I know you can do it!

Sooo let's try this again :) 



This week has been a rough one for me. There's just been a lot of personal stuff I've been going through that has taken me on a nice emotional roller coaster (yuck!). In the past when I've gone through these challenges I would turn to food and literally try to eat my emotions away! This time was different. I didn't let this personal stuff get in the way of my goals and I turned to the gym and my fitness classes to distract me for a bit! When I wasn't at the gym I made sure and drank extra water and stuck to the meal plan. Woo Woo!! This is HUGE for me people, I tell ya. 

Now it's your turn. It can be as small as holding the door open for a stranger, a fitness goal you've met, or something random that made you smile this week. Speak up! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be working at the hospital :)




No comments:

Post a Comment