Blog Archive

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Inspiration

First Post!

Well this is my first post and I'm super excited! Since it's my first post I'm going to keep it kind of short and just say how excited I am to start this little adventure. Right now the blog is a tad messy, and unorganized and it is driving my OCD self absolutely crazy, but hey it takes time! I'm going to try and start something here on my blog that I've been doing on my twitter for a while! I like finding inspirational quotes on pinterest, or other blogs then post one every Friday! 

I found this one the other day and am so excited to use it today :)

Here you go:

Perfect for my life at the moment. Moving to a new city, starting a new program, staying in touch with friends! It just seems like I need to slow down and let things happen the way they should! 

So, I know this is super short but I have workouts to do (doing the summer shape-up plan from Blonde Ponytail just a couple of months late), bags to pack, and work to get to! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment