Blog Archive

Monday, August 26, 2013

Overwhelming Monday

Goodness it has been an overwhelming day to say the least. I had class from 9-3 and I thought my head was going to explode at about noon... Staying focused for the rest of class was rough! Especially when my desk is right next to my bed... So tempting to just get in and take a little nap. 

Anyway, after class was over I knew I needed to just get away from my school work for a while! I went and jumped on a treadmill and walked for an hour. During my walk my friend Lucy called to let me know she could come with me to visit my fam in Nebraska this weekend! Let me tell ya, that was definitely the highlight of my day! She was in Finland for a year and my family asked about her when ever they saw me. They are going to be so excited to see her! 

Lucy and I after finishing Warrior Dash in Louisville, NE (last time she visited)

I guess since I don't really have anything else to say I will fill you guys in on my eats and workouts today! I woke up at 7 to squeeze in a Body Pump sesh. Aww it was so nice being half asleep for the squat track (I swear it doesn't hurt as bad)! For breakfast I had scrambled eggs (1 whole egg, with 1 egg white) and a cup of grapes. By the time lunch came around I was STARVING. I had a banana and some greek yogurt! Now I'm getting ready to head into the kitchen to whip up some spaghetti! 

After dinner I'm going to go tackle this Radbio class that is giving me a headache (literally). Then end the night with a Sons of Anarchy episode I bought last night. Jax Teller is so dang fine!! Hope everyone has a great night! 




What do you do when you are feeling overwhelmed?

Any good eats today?

No comments:

Post a Comment