Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting in the Groove

Hello, hello!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Other than an absolutely crazy night at work on Saturday mine was great! I was able to catch up with my friends, got homework done, then got to celebrate at my friend, KP's wedding shower! 

Me, the Bride to Be, and Lucy

Ever since school has started I have been struggling  with getting back into a routine. My eating has been atrocious and I just haven't felt good about anything going on in my life! It wasn't until Monday that things I  have finally clicked for me. I am finally in a routine with school, and feel like I have my eats under control! I am such a control freak so I am now a happy camper again :)

I'm hoping since everything during the week has settled down a bit I can focus on school, working out, and eating good meals! Then on the weekends hopefully I'll be able to just relax and enjoy my time with my friends and family. This also should mean that I will get back to blogging on a regular basis! No promises, school has been keeping my quiet busy lately, but I will do my best getting back here.

On that note, I have some teriyaki chicken baking in the oven and it is seriously making my mouth water. Hope everyone has a great night, mine will be filled with radiobiology homework (ugh). 



No comments:

Post a Comment