Blog Archive

Monday, March 17, 2014

Marvelous Monday

First day of Spring Break and I slept until 10:30!! I couldn't even tell you the last time that happened. It was phenomenal! Once I got my lazy butt out of bed I set my weights up and did Body Pump! 
Nice set up haha. I was so excited to be finished so I could eat my new cereal I bought! I have been eating oatmeal for breakfast for ever and am so sick of it. So I bought some Cinammon chex I mixed about a 1/2 cup of that with 1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt and a banana and it was super good! 
The chex tasted like cinammon toast crunch, um yum! After breakfast I realized It's St. Patricks day and I had nothing festive to wear! So I found a shirt at Target. I wasn't in love with it but it was literally the last shirt and I was desperate. 
Oh heyy Willie's legs! Confession, I've never even seen Despicable Me... I should probably do that, I've heard it's good! 

While I was out I decided to make in impulse buy new sheets! Best decision I made all day! They look so comfy and I can't wait to sleep in them! 

Then I headed to work and walked into an ER lined with patients, needless to say I was a busy woman the rest of the night! Now it's time to relax! Hope everyone had a safe and fun St. Patricks's day! Anyone have green beer? Or corned need and cabbage? 

No comments:

Post a Comment