Blog Archive

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hiatus Over!

I haven't posted in almost 2 months.... Needless to say I've been busy! I knew when I started my blog it was going to have to go to the back burner when school and work started to pick up but I have missed blogging!! 

How have ya'll been? I have been super busy, as I mentioned already. But I have enjoyed my busy schedule (for the most part). I'm continually reminded how much  I love my profession while I'm at clinical and am staying busy at work on the weekends. Other than that nothing has really been going on! It is spring break and I picked up some more hours at work during the week so I can go home and visit my family next weekend!! 

Photo Dump:
 My beautiful Cousin, Hannah, and I
 My father and his free olympic gear! GO USA!
 In love with my parents' new kitchen! 



My parents have finally moved into their new house and it is gorgeous. I'm so happy for them they have worked so hard so they can build the house of their dreams and they are excited! Now they just need to sell the old one which they are super stressed about! So if anyone is, or knows of someone, looking for  a house outside of Omaha go check it out! 

Now that the weather is getting nicer I am trying to get out of this funk I have been in the past couple of months. I really loved living by myself there for a while but once February hit I was really starting to hate it! I don't know if it was the weather or what but I would come home sit on the couch, eat dinner, and go straight to bed. It was awful. So! I'm finally going to get back on track with my eats and my workouts and school and get organized again!

Since I'm working on that ya'll will probably be seeing more from me so I can keep myself accountable! I'm going to keep this post short and sweet! Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment