Blog Archive

Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 1: Success

Well, yesterday was a success, minus the fact that I ruined our dinner!! During class I had some coffee, and iced coffee.. Okay, it was a rough morning. Along with my coffee I had some greek yogort (oikos coconut) my favorite!!!

Then I worked out. I did Jess's Summer Shape Up Plan Week 2 Day 5, or tried too! I was able to keep up the pace for a couple sets, then it kind of went downhill from there. I eventually had to run at 6.0 but I was able to keep the sprints at 9.0. Baby steps, hopefully the next time I can do the whole thing in 33 minutes! 
Post workout. I was one hot, sweaty mess!


After my workout I had a blueberry lemon shake, I'm sorry the picture is awful...
One of my favorites!

And for dinner I was trying to make homemade Sloppy Joe's, they were a bust; awful, disgusting, terrible. Okay, you get the idea. Thank goodness I had some chicken sausage in the fridge so I threw those in the microwave and had them with my homemade sweet potato fries and some broccoli! (no picture, I was starving and inhaled it!)

So, day 1 was a success! I weighed in this morning for my starting weight and have exactly 30 pounds to lose. That's a daunting number but I'm going to take it one day at a time! 

Now, it is 11:30 and the only thing I have accomplished so far is making coffee.... Better get on it! I will be back later tonight :)

Have a great Friday!!

Anyone have a yummy sloppy joe recipe?

What is your favorite protein shake recipe?



No comments:

Post a Comment