Blog Archive

Monday, August 19, 2013

Last First Day of School.... Forever!!!!

Well today marked my 18th first day of school, and also my last first day of school ever! It is so strange to think I will only be able to consider myself a student for one more year, then into the real world I go!! Wait, I have to grow up soon? That's a scary thought... 

http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMy1jZmIyN2FjOTE0MTNmMGRm



Since my lectures are all online this year I just had to roll out of bed and log into my classes. Let me tell you, I could get used to that! I was able to drink as much coffee as I wanted, use the restroom without being afraid I was disturbing the class, and walk around when I couldn't sit at my desk one.more.minute! Plus, my syllabi finally didn't say anything about no cell phone usage, blah blah blah! Speaking of syllabi, what ever happened to syllabus day? That flew out of the window after my first 2 years of school and I sure do miss it... 

What my classroom is going to be looking like this year :)

Even though I am loving the online classes I have seen so many of my friends on social media so excited about all of the Welcome Week events at Washburn. Welcome week and recruitment were my favorite times of the year, so I'm sad I'm missing out!! I can not believe 4 years went that fast.  Plus, how in the heck am I going to get new T-shirts now?!

I guess I should get back to my loads of homework, hope everyone had a marvelous monday!

If you went to college, what was your favorite part of the school year?

Does anyone else miss syllabus day?

No comments:

Post a Comment