Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Everything!

So, we are well into my favorite season and people are going nuts over the Pumpkin Spice Latte'! I will admit it, I have gone a little pumpkin crazy as well! I have been pinning pumpkin recipes like crazy, and of course bought the pumpkin spice coffee creamer.



I have also gone back onto the Body by Vi meal plan, and thought one day, well why can't I put pumpkin into my shake?!

That was the day the Pumpkin Spice Shake came to life :)

Recipe: 8 oz. milk, 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, 1 tsp. vanilla, 2 scoops body by vi protein mix (or any vanilla flavored protein powder), 1/2 tsp cinnamon




I  have also been playing around with pumpkin dinner recipe's. My mom stayed at my place this weekend and we were feeling daring and decided to try Pumpkin Alfredo from the Food Network's October 2013 Magazine. I was nervous but it actually was quite tasty!

Recipe: Saute 10 Sage leaves in 2 tblspn. butter, Whisk 1 cup canned pumpkin and 1 cup cream (I used skim milk) together, add a pinch of nutmeg (I used cinnamon), mix in with the sage! Add to noddles of your choice


The next pumpkin recipe will be this Bean and Pumpkin Chili I found on Pinterest, I will let you guys know how it goes!

Are you loving pumpkin right now too?

What great pumpkin recipe's do you have?


No comments:

Post a Comment