Blog Archive

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up


And Sunday night has arrived once again. I had a pretty relaxing weekend! It was strange having nothing major planned. 

On Friday some of my friends came to town and we went to dinner at Cinzetties in Overlan Park. It is an amazing Italian buffet! They had so many things to choose from. My favorites were the fresh bruschetta, the mashed potatoes, and the ice cream! There were also some other things I loved, but I could barely pronounce the names, let alone spell them! That dang Italian language haha. After we ate way too much good we headed to Fox and Hound for some drinks! We talked for a while then they headed back to Topeka and I hung out and watched Cider House Rules on Netflix. It was super depressing, but good!

On Saturday I woke up at 7:30 (what?) and couldn't get back to sleep! My mom told me that's when I know I'm getting old. Thanks ma! But I got some homework done and headed to Hobby Lobby to get some things for a project I'm working on (more on that some other post). I also picked up some adorable decorations! 
Now my apartment is ready for fall :) 

Saturday afternoon I met up with Laura at the Legends and we shopped around for a bit. Then we went to Yard House for dinner (amazing!) where we watched the Huskers win on a Hail Mary! It was crazy!! I had the swordfish tacos and they were to die for! Laura talked me into driving back to Topeka to go to a party at our friends house and I'm glad she did. It was so fun to see everyone and I didn't have to worry about waking up for work the next day like I usually have to! 

I headed back to kc pretty early This morning but made a pit stop at Starbucks. I drove up to pay and the cashier Informed me the car ahead of me paid for my coffee. It put such a huge smile on my face! I'm definitely going to pay it forward the next time! 

I spent the rest of the day working on homework, cleaning my apartment, watching the chiefs win(9-0!!!!!!!!!). Now I'm heading off to bed, this whole time change thing seems to be much harder to get used to then I remember it being! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a good week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment