Blog Archive

Monday, January 27, 2014

Motivation Monday: Day 6 Slip Up

Brrrrrrrrrr!! It is freezing here today! Thank goodness I just have to sit in my apartment and listen to my lectures in my footy PJ's today because I do not want to spend a single second outside in this cold! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Of course I worked but I was also able to see some friends Saturday night so that was fun! It is so strange going from seeing them everyday for 4 years to only seeing them a couple days out of a month, but I guess that's what happens when you grow up!

I've been doing pretty well with my No Days Off goal, until last night. After work I just really wanted some chocolate, like bad. So I had a piece of german chocolate cake, and it was amazing, and I don't regret it one bit! I'm okay with this slip up because I was able to stop at one piece and I got right back on track today. I didn't even feel guilty about it! Which is a huge step for me. So what if I went slightly over my points yesterday, that's okay!

link

How fitting... Well I guess I better get back to paying attention to my Physics class... Have a great week everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment