Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Yes, I realize it's Tuesday... That should tell you how great my weekend was! I'm still trying to recover from it! This post was supposed to be a sloppy joe recipe but it was a complete bust and I won't put ya'll through that.. 

So my weekend started with me picking up my brand new baby! I made my first adult purchase and bought a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima! This whole process has been very surreal, and I'm so excited! 

Say hello to Ollie the Altima!

After picking up my new car we headed to my parents house where my mom and aunts were getting ready for my cousins rehearsal dinner! It was a beautiful night, and my dad is one heck of a bartender.... I will not be drinking Hurricane's for a very long time... I woke up to him saying "Baby, you've been through a Hurricane...." Thanks Dad.

On Saturday I woke up bright and early to get my hair done! I am no longer a blonde and am still trying to get used to it!! Shoutout to Lindsey for always doing an amazing job! 

The rest of the day involved my cousins wedding activities! I took one of my best friends from high school and my cousins brought my best friend! It is a good thing that we all live 3 hours away from each other because we were up to no good the entire night! It was a great wedding and we had a blast! 
 My #1 guy in my life! Thanks for being the one guy I can always count on dad, I love you!
He introduced himself as "Abbi's Arm Candy" the entire night, guess he's right :)
So.Much.Fun.

Sunday I went and visited my Aunt and Uncle and my little cousins (who are really growing up way too fast). It was great to see them and I can't believe that the next time I see them there will be a little addition to their family! 

It's been a rough couple of days over here. It's been hard getting back into the swing of things, but it'll get better eventually! I'm going to spend the rest of the night binging on some New Girl! 

I would just like to point out that I thought I wore my heels the entire night..... 


Does anyone have a good Sloppy Joe recipe? This is the 3rd attempt I have completely botched :/

Who else had a great weekend they are still recovering from?!

No comments:

Post a Comment