Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Currently Loving

Currently...


thinking//
I love that I’m going home in a couple of days to see my family. And that I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people!

drinking//

It’s that time of the year where I have to put pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee every morning.. Except this morning because I forgot I was out of coffee… A tad ashamed to say I didn’t try and think of something else I could put it in

looking //
For baby clothes for my sweet, baby girl cousin who is going to be here in less than a month!!

playing//
My classic country playlist.. Alabama, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson; can’t get much better than that!

eating// 

So much soup lately.. None homemade, maybe next week! Have some soup recipes I am wanting to test out!

watching//  
Just finished this weeks Sons of Anarchy, and am thinking I need to start this season over because I am so confused. Anyone else?
wishing// 
It were Friday already… Get me to the Good Life people!
planning//
A Halloween pumpkin carving party with the roomie! Details to come!

enjoying//
Being able to read again! Just finished Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline, and am half way through with the Husbands Secret by Liane Moriarty. I highly recommend both! 


wearing//
My nasty, sweaty workout clothes from my run…. yuck

eyeing//
Winter vests… If you have seen any that aren't a zillion dollars please let me know!!!

loving//

Being able to sleep with the windows open… Fall is here!
Also watching my Huskers actually play decent football for once!

counting//
Calories…. again…… I’m so excited about it…. sarcasm….. Fitness pal has become my best friend again, let's hope this time goes better!




What are you loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment