Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cheese Tortellini Soup

It's fall time and that means eat as much soup as I can and drink as much pumpkin flavored coffee as possible! 

I tried this recipe out last night and it was pretty good! The recipe I followed only made enough for 2 servings but I stretched it out to at least 3. This is super easy if you are in a hurry or just don't want to work hard to make dinner. It took about 10 minutes! 

Also, if you are counting calories it is 234 calories for 1 cup!

Cheese Tortellini Soup:
3 Cups beef stock (I used 4)
1 Cup Cheese Tortellini (frozen or regular) (I used almost 2 cups)
I Cup Frozen Peas (I used an entire bag, and it was probably too much)
2 Tbs chopped tomatoes (I used canned diced tomatoes)
3/4 tsp Basil (I used 1 1/2 tsp)
3/4 tsp Oregano (I used 1/12 tsp)

Instructions:
Throw all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Let simmer for another 5-6 minutes, or until you think tortellini is done!

So it's not the prettiest soup, but I promise it's good!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment