Blog Archive

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The "I Swear I'm Going to Die On This Treadmill" Sprints

Apparently it's impossible for me to sleep in two days in a row, so I woke up at 7 this morning, finished Sleepless in Seattle (not impressed! But I do love Meg Ryan), talked to my Momma for a bit (love you Ma!) then decided I should probably head to the gym. 

I've been trying to get back into this whole exercise thing again... It is seriously a struggle, everyday... But I had a new workout I wanted to try out this morning! Let me tell ya, this thing wants to kill you. Shoutout to Kristina at work for this workout, I'm sure I will thank you one day ;)

"I Swear I'm Going to Die On This Treadmill" Sprints:
Incline: 5.5
Speed: 9.5
Run- 20 Seconds, Rest (jump off to sides)- 40 seconds
Do this for 20 minutes!

So when Kristina told me about this I thought "You run for 20 seconds and get to rest the rest of that minute... There's no way it's that hard..." Haha. Jokes on me! Confession: I've made it 8 minutes both times I've tried it... This time I walked for 5 minutes and continued 10 more minutes of sprints at an incline of 4.0 and speed of 8.5. I'm determined I'm going to make it through this whole workout one day, just not today... 


Now I'm enjoying my coffee and some overnight oats! Which didn't turn out quite how they were supposed to but that's probably because I never follow instructions... oops! I'm going to spend the rest of the day bingeing on Scandal until I have to go to work. Have a good Thursday everyone! 
Pumpkin coffee for the save!

Have any good treadmill workouts I need to try?

What's your favorite old(er) movie? I feel like I missed out on so many movies in the early 90's, but if you need some Disney suggestions I got ya covered :) Give me some suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. You already know I'm going to tell you to go watch When Harry Met Sally or Bridget Jones's Diary... :)

    ReplyDelete