Blog Archive

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

I think I'm the only person who is happy when Sunday is over. Guess that's what happens when you work the weekends! 


Thank you Kaylie for sending this to me!

Besides working all weekend I actually did some fun things for a change. On Friday I went to my first Sporting KC soccer game with my friends Kaylie and Laura. Sporting KC is the professional soccer team in Kansas City! I'm not even going to pretend that I am a soccer fun but it was a fun time, besides it raining. We went to Yard House for dinner, which is my favorite restaurant in the Legends! They have over 200 beers on tap! I tried Woodchuck's pumpkin beer and liked it a lot! I also recommend getting the Swordfish Tacos.. They are amazing. Soo back to the game. We stayed until the 70th minute, without seeing any goals... then decided ice cream was a better idea. Turns out they ended up scoring 2 goals when we left, and are going to the playoffs!



Saturday I worked then headed up to Holton, KS! Kaylie and her husband had their friends over for a little get together and it was great to see everyone! I was sad I had to leave early!

Tonight I'm just catching up on laundry and hanging out! I have orientation for my job at KU Monday-Wednesday, which means I have to wake up super early, and look presentable :( Parking at the hospital is absolutely ridiculous and it gives me anxiety just thinking about it! So I have a fun couple of days ahead..... Have I mentioned one of the reasons I went into the medical field is so I can wear scrubs every day of my life? Finding business casual outfits for three days is going to be a struggle!

Keep a look out this week, I have a couple of recipe's I'm going to be working on! Other than that I'm just going to be anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new baby cousin!

How was your weekend?!

What are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment