Blog Archive

Monday, November 17, 2014

BBQ Meatloaf

Hello, hello! Happy Monday!! It is my Saturday today but it sure didn't feel like a day off! Today was the first day since I've had my fitbit that I've hit my 10,000 steps! I'm such an over-achiever and actually hit 15,000 steps for the day. No wonder I am so tired!  

Along with all of my chores I did today I threw in some fun as well and headed to The Legends in Kansas City with Laura to do some shopping. We had a ton of fun and spent wayyy too much money! We have both ran out of hangers in our closets... 

Once we got back I was starvingggg but had to wait to eat until I made my meatloaf. It was so hard to wait, but I'm so happy I did, because it was amazing. This is my favorite meatloaf recipe (sorry Mom) and it is super easy to make! Enjoy!

BBQ Meatloaf- borrowed from here
Nutrition: Serves 4. 310 calories per serving
Ingredients:
1 lb Ground Turkey (you can use ground beef)
2/3 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1 tbl + 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbl spicy brown mustard
1/2 Cup Smokey BBQ Sauce
2 tbl honey
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Throw meat, bread crumbs, 1 tbl Worcestershire sauce, mustard, 1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce, 1 tbl honey, salt and pepper in a bowl
3. Mix ingredients together
4. Put mixture in a meatloaf pan, or make a log on a baking sheet
5. Whisk together 1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce, 1 tbl honey, 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce in a small bowl 
6. Spread mixture on top of meatloaf log
7. Bake in oven for 45 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment