Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Crockpot Breakfast Casserole

Well I have been fighting a sinus infection for the past couple of days and it has finally gotten the best of me. I will be spending my day off on my couch with a box of kleenex, hot tea, and my kindle. I also just had my first neti pot experience and it was awful, but I can finally breath out of my nose! 

This sinus infection is going down!

While I'm hanging out on the couch all I can think about is how I wish I had that crockpot breakfast casserole I made for my family on Friday... So I figured writing a post about it might help ;)

Crockpot Breakfast Casserole 
Found here

Ingredients:
12 eggs
1 Bag Frozen Hashbrowns
1 Roll of Sausage
16 oz Shredded Cheese
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Cup Milk
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Directions:
1. Brown Sausage
2. Spray Crockpot with Olive Oil and pour hashbrowns in bottom
3. Chop Peppers
4. Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk them together
5. Add milk, salt, and pepper to eggs
6. Layer sausage, then bell pepper, then cheese to crockpot
7. Mix all together then pour egg mixture over the top
8. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours

I didn't get a picture because we dug into it before I got a chance but it was pretty good! Especially for a non egg lover like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment