Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day In the Life: Day Off Edition

Happy Thursday! It is Thursday right? When I get consecutive days off in a row I get a little confused..... 

I am enjoying day off #2 today! Like I said yesterday, day's off have been rare so when I get them I take full advantage! 

Last night I went to dinner with some of my friends I met through working at St. Francis. It was great to catch up with them! Congrats to Stacy for getting engaged! Props to you for planning a wedding in 3 and a half months!! You are crazy girl :) 

When I got home I was super excited to finish a movie I started on Netflix called Remembrance. (it was an alright movie) 


 And then this popped up saying too many people were using our Netflix.. This is becoming a nightly recurrence! But instead of paying for my account I'll just wait my turn :) A couple nights ago we seriously had a schedule for when people could get on it. Ridiculous.

I woke up a little early this morning so decided I would make some coffee and watch the Today show. Some of my favorite things: Hazelnut coffee, the Today show, and can't forget Willie :) (I've had her since I was a baby...) Yes, I am a 23 year old who sleeps with a stuffed animal every night.

I got my butt out of bed and headed to the gym. At first I planned on going to Group Cycle (a spin class) but then I remembered my favorite instructor, Sara, was teaching a cardio class and decided to try that. Oh My Lord.... I'm so happy I chose to go but my body was not! She seriously knows how to kick your butt! After this 60 minute cardio class I headed up to the new Yoga room for a 60 minute Yoga class! I'm not really a fan of Yoga but I know how good it is for you so I'm really trying to get to one class a week. 

Hello sweaty Abbi!
The Yoga class was actually really good and the 60 minutes flew! It was 72 degrees in our room and I was dyingg. How do people do hot yoga classes?! 

When I got home I fixed myself some lunch, and of course more coffee... The rest of the day I'm just going to hang out and read my book! I'm reading One Plus One by JoJo Moyes right now. She is a great author and have read a couple of her other books! I set my goal on goodreads to read 40 books in 2015 and I've only read 3 so far.... I need to get going! 

I'll be going to a Group Cycle class tonight then am going to dig into this yummy taco soup that's in the crockpot.. Can't Wait!

Hope you all have a great Thursday! 

How many books have you read so far this year? Any I need to read?

What's your favorite flavored coffee? I finally found sugar free Hazelnut coffee creamer and was so excited I woke up early to have some... Helloooo coffee addict. 

What's your favorite type of exercise class? I love Group Power, I don't know why, it's just my favorite! But I love trying new classes, especially one's that get my heart rate up.


No comments:

Post a Comment